TERRIER BYTES' HUDDERSFIELD TOWN PREDICTION LEAGUE RULES
Want to know how the Prediction League scoring system works? Find out below.
|Prediction League Rules|
|Home team||Exact number of goals||3 points|
|Home team||Out by one goal||2 points|
|Home team||Out by two goals||1 point|
|Home team||Out by three or more goals||0 points|
|Away team||Exact number of goals||3 points|
|Away team||Out by one goal||2 points|
|Away team||Out by two goals||1 point|
|Away team||Out by three or more goals||0 points|
|Correct result||i.e. "home win"||5 bonus points|
|First HTFC scorer||i.e. Bennett, Clarke, Ward or Rhodes||1 to 5 points|
The maximum number of points that can be scored from a perfect prediction is, therefore, 16 points.
"No scorer" is not valid in this League. If the first goal scored by Town is an opposition OG, then the next goal counts ... first HTFC scorer.
The number of points scored for getting the first HTFC scorer correct differs depending on the scorer's position and regularity in the first team. All League & Cup games, as well as playoff games at the end of the season, will qualify.
Please predict in the format: Home team score - Away team score - Scorer
Click here to return to the Prediction League homepage.
LATEST HTFC HEADLINES
- Preston North End 2-1 Huddersfield Town, posted by Sean Makin, 7th February 2016
- Report - Brentford 4-2 Huddersfield Town, posted by Sean Makin, 21st December 2015
- Preview - Huddersfield Town v Rotherham United, posted by Sean Makin, 15th December 2015
- Match Preview - Huddersfield Town v Bristol City, posted by Sean Makin, 12th December 2015
- Report - Huddersfield Town 0-3 Leeds United, posted by Sean Makin, 8th November 2015